Today's Super Super Saturday of Service with the @UIndy First Year Students and University Heights Neighborhood Association. Roughly 80 students and a dozen neighbors rolled up their sleeves and worked hard for a several hours cleaning up the park, clearing out various storm drains, and trimming shrubs along the towpath to the elementary school. Thanks for helping us keep our park and neighborhood beautiful!!
- UHNA. Improving the Neighborhood, Improving Life
- Safe Neighborhood with Hoosier Hospitality
- College Town Feel. Close Proximity to the University of Indianapolis
- Nearby Downtown Attractions and Neighborhoods Like Fountain Square and Garfield Park
- Side walks abound for walks, jogs, and bike rides.
- Working with community partners to improve existing green space.